For my next trick (or treat), I am bringing together everyone’s two favorite things: chocolate and peanut butter, and everyone’s least favorite thing: spiders. These super gooey brownies are topped with a classic white icing in the pattern of a spider web to make them extra spooky.
No spiders could keep our party guests away from these, fortunately. These are easy to make and obsessively enjoyed by all, not to mention, perfect for any Halloween party, or just on their own! Happy Halloween you crazy ghouls!
Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1⁄2 c melted butter
- 1⁄2 c brown sugar
- 1⁄2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1⁄2 c flour
- 1⁄3 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 6 tbs peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- In mixer, mix butter and sugars, add eggs and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Mix in dry ingredients. Once combined, add in peanut butter.
- Bake for 25-29 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.