The best part about winter is cranberry orange. Its so hard to find fruit that is in season, and these two pair just so well together. As the holidays grow closer and your anxiety to be around family grows larger, I promise to deliver some amazing cocktail ideas that are sure to loosen up the most awkward family tension.
First up – a spritzer, because bubbles will solve all your troubles. Increase amounts as needed depending on crowd size, amount of alcohol desired to be consumed, and general preference in strength.
Cranberry Orange Spritzer
- 1/2 bottle Deep Eddy Cranberry
- 1/2 bottle triple sec or Grand Marnier
- 1 carton orange juice
- Champagne or Prosecco, as desired (so a lot..)
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh oranges or clementines, sliced
- The night before you plan to serve, in a large bowl, combine the fruit and hard alcohol.
- When ready to serve, add orange juice and fill glasses 1/3 or halfway, depending on taste.
- Fill to top with bubbles.
- Get belligerent is desired, but enjoy responsibly!